Monday, October 3, 2011

a little about me...


i've seen this going around lately and thought i'd join in and let you all get to know me a bit more.
the picture is me and one of my best friends, my 3 year old niece Abby.

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Putting dishes in the dishwasher!
D. Dogs: I don't have one myself, but I am in love with my Moms little Yorkie named Rio. cutest thing ever :)
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!!
F. Favorite color: Pretty much any shade of green or blue. and grey. and black.
G. Gold or Silver: Defiantly silver.
H. Height: 5’7″
I. Instruments you play: I used to know how to play the piano and the flute, not so sure how well i'd do now tho, its been a long time!
J. Job title: Textile Designer.
K. Kids: Not yet, but I can’t wait to be a mom. and i like to steal and hangout with my two nieces as much as i can/
L. Live: Southern Ontario.
M. Mother’s name: Jane.
N. Nicknames: Kate, KDub, Didbug/katie-did(my dad), mouse (my mom), kitty, Kwalks. I have 3 siblings, and we have a crazy amount of nicknames for each other and pretty much everyone we know
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was 16, I had jaw surgery.
P. Pet peeves: when people chew loudly or intentionally with their mouths open.
Q. Quote from a movie: 'I work in back, I see no smiles' Bruce All Mighty
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: One older brother, one younger brother, one younger sister, and a sister-in-law who belongs to the older brother.
U. Underwear: Yes I like to wear them, I am defiantly not a commando person. Strange question.
V. Vegetable you hate: Ummm, i like pretty much any veggie.
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping in. or running to grab my coat/purse/phone/shoes/something else i forgot to grab.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just teeth/my head. I have a pretty cool x-ray from after i had jaw surgery, you can see 3 screws in my chin and some other metal bits attaching parts of my jaw.
Y. Yummy food that you make: um i'm not a huge cook or baker, but i do love to make all kinds of yummy stir frys with any veggies we've got in the house.
Z. Zoo animal: lemurs. they are for sure the coolest. i'd have one as a pet if i could.

7 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for sharing more about yourself. Great info to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nickname is kdub too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that you chose lemurs...definitely not one of the more popular animals! but they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piano is on my to-learn list! I love these things and learning more about everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tag! I should do one like that myself! :) I also used to play the piano, but I haven't practiced in years.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for commenting!