Wednesday, May 5, 2010

summer work...

so its summer, for me at least! i moved back home last weekend, and im trying to get settled, organized and look for a summer job. i am going to be looking for a job, even if is part-time, so that i get some money coming in! yesterday i applied for a few jobs, had an interview, and went and tried to convince my old boss to hire me back. so fingers crossed i hear something back! but, alongside of working im also going to be crafting all summer! im going to be a part of a few shows, and im hopefully going to be getting an ETSY shop up and running, soon! so at the moment i need to super organized my place, cause craft supplies are everywhere!!
these pics are of some of my brooches, some still need to be stuffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for commenting!