Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is my friend. Her name is Wilma.

So back before the crazy christmas season, I got a chance to go and check out the always wonderful One Of a Kind show in Toronto. I ended up meeting my Mom and sister there, and spent the day checking out all of the booths. I made it to both the christmas and spring shows last year, and didn't purchase anything (student budget=i can't spend money). But one of the booths that really stood out, was the Monster Factory. And since I wanted to get a monster friend before, I decided it was time to spend the money and get one.

So this is my friend Wilma. I think shes cute. My boyfriend is scared of her.



I feel that if i go to another show, or see the Monsters again, that Wilma will need a friend. It will probably be Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for commenting!