Monday, April 4, 2011

summer outfits...

so i'm pretty much in love with everyone of these outfits, and pretty much everything from Need Supply Co. i just found them the other day, and spent quite some time looking at all of the beautiful things on their site.
and i've pretty much decided that i want to wear super cute dresses with statement jewelry all summer. what do you think? whats your summer outfit going to be this year?





i'll be back later with a post on what i'm working on in the studio today.

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree. They have such a cute pieces and I want all those dresses, Im so happy that spring is here already:) yay!
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third outfit down. Skirt with pockets, tie up in the front, side braid - I DIE. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes yes yes.
    Need Supply Co. is my dream closet. Hands down. :)
    And all these picks are lovely!
    I am definitely thinking dresses and statement jewelry are going to be my staples this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stellar collection of dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love that grey skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so perfect! Adding Need Supply Co. to my list!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for commenting!