Saturday, April 2, 2011

some lovely textile artists...

so yesterday i went to the One of A Kind show in Toronto. i've been to this show quite a few times before, and yesterday we went to check it out with one of our classes for an assignment. i saw a few really interesting booths and some lovely work by some really great local textile artists.

Arounna from Bookhou




Jenna Rose



Scout and Catalogue



Shuyu Lu


check out their sites, they all are really great textile artists with really wonderful work!
(all photos are from their sites)

5 comments:

  1. Gasp, I need to win the lotto so I can buy pretty much everything you post on your blog, haha. We obviously have similar tastes. ♥

    P.S. I noticed you're sponsoring a couple of my fave blogs this month - very cool!!! I'll have to remember to ask you how it goes over when the month is up because I've been thinking about doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these!! i need that bag! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love these.. i want that bag SO BAD! your blog is so cute i'm so happy i found it.if you get a minute you should check out my blog and follow if you like.
    xoxo
    your newest follower
    http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness..Im totally smitten with that bag:) Happy MOnday, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i just love that bike pillow! this bike loving nerd needs that in our little casa!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for commenting!