Tuesday, June 14, 2011

organizing my scarves...

i've been down in my studio yesterday and today working on organizing and printing my scarves. i'm almost sold out of my coloured scarves, so today i'm gonna print some new ones that i have already dyed, and i'm also working on some custom orders now. last night was the first time that i have dyed scarves at home, not in the school studio, and it went way smoother than i thought it would.
what do you ladies think? what colours and prints do you like the most?

ohh and make sure to check out the lovely post about my scarves over at Krystal's blog Village!









10 comments:

  1. OH, Katie, that pink one it KILLING ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - new products! Katie, your scarves are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Why don't you live in my town, so you can teach me to make some of these beautiful things! :) The patterns and colors are stunning.
    Do you buy the plain scarves in bulk? Or do you make those too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the black/grey and the way you have them organized! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, each one is so gorgeous! i am enthralled by the whole process!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are gorgeous, your so talented. I love the green the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you organized them, the colours are so lovely! I am always interested in how things are made, definitely following this blog!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colours and all your patterns. One of my favourites is the purple one. Have a great day, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your scarves! The colors are fantastic as well as the unique patterns. The scarves in picture #1 go so well together...the colors and patterns. Lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is amazing, Katie! I can never get over it. I love that mint-ish colour scarf on the very bottom of the last picture, it's perfection! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for commenting!