Tuesday, June 14, 2011

art in the village...

i had another show this past weekend, Art in the Village. it was another nice day in the park, almost rained all day, but didn't! and my set up went even better this time, i'm getting slightly more organized and prepared. i added some new items that i brought out with me, some more tote bags and tee shirts, as well as some camera drawings. it was really nice talking to everyone that came by my booth! i'm really loving the summer craft fair circuit, and i can't wait till my big show next month!!




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Katie! You deserve all that!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found you from Krystal's blog, Village. I love love love your scarves! Especially the one that looks like brick. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stuff! i love those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love craft markets!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for commenting!