Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summer shows...

so last saturday was my first big summer show, Gathering on the Green. it was in my neighbourhood, and had a huge turnout. i had a really good time, and it was pretty much a practice run for my really big show coming up next month. we had pretty good weather all day, except for a big downpour right at the start of the show. but it was nice talking to people about my work, and i got to show off my product to some family friends who hadn't seen it yet. i totally forgot to take any pictures of my booth, but my brother managed to get these.
i have another show coming up this weekend in the same park, and i'm getting pretty excited to do it all over again!

10 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I wish I could come over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can see - looks like you have some seriously awesome stuff! Congrats! And good luck to your upcoming shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic, sweetie and Im so glad that it went well:) Have a lovely day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would be totally fun to have a show :) p.s. watch my blog next week for a little didbug love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much ladies!!
    and Krystal, i'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a wonderful set-up! You make so many beautiful things, Katie - I'm in awe! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice booth! lots of cute stuff you got there! i like your blog!
    let's follow each other!
    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth is so cute! Happy t hear it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE craft shows & festivals!!

    super cute set-up! and i'm so glad you had a good turnout! wish you tons of success at your future shows!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for commenting!