Monday, March 1, 2010

ohh how much i love you...

i may be in school for textiles, but my other love is photography. at my other beloved school i took both of these studios and loved it, and luckily this semester i have a digital photography class in my schedule. its quite different for me, cause my other photography background was all black and white 35mm film. we did all of our own shooting, developing, and printing. i miss it.
i have also always loved the beauty of a camera, as well as what it can capture. cameras have been the subject of some of my drawing and surface design projects lately, and im just starting another one with them as well.
and i love beautiful photography of cameras. here are some wonderful pictures, all found on Fashion Fever.








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for commenting!